1 - From Russia With Love :
Connery mastering the character of Bond. I fell in love with this film because of my father's affinity for the character and this was his favorite. Repetition breeds interest.2 - Goldfinger

I still do a double take when Bond wakes up to the gold Shirley Eaton on his bed and all the one-liners, not to mention the innuendos. So Bond.
3 - Casino Royale
The Bond of the 21st Century. He's got all the solid action heroes qualities rolled into one: Jason Bourne, John McLane, Martin Riggs...solid! The opening chase scene is arguably the best in film. I love the torture scene where he mocks Le Chiffre, Hillarious!4 - Tomorrow Never Dies

Brosnan's best in my opinion. We saw a darkness to Bond, which was unusual for Pierce, when he lost Teri Hatcher and it had some great action sequences.
5 - License To Kill
As close to Daniel Craig's Bond as there has been. This one was rogue Bond and caught a lot of people off guard because of how different Dalton's second 007 film was. I enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment